Monday 2 September 2013

Sleek 'Au Natural' i-Divine Palette | Review


Hey everyone :)

Today I'm going to be doing a review of something I've had my eye on for a VERY long time - the Sleek i-Divine palette! I was torn between this version, Au Natural, and the much hyped Storm version but decided on this one as it had more wearable, everyday shades.




I have to say I really love the packaging of these palettes - they're simple but classy, compact and have a good sized mirror which is handy for travel. In this version there's a mix of matte, satin and glitter shades which means it's great for day and night looks, and it's also suitable for those still at school.


Unfortunately the pigmentation of these shadows wasn't as good as I was expecting. I've heard so many people rave about the colour payoff of Sleek products but some of these shades just weren't up to par. The darker and glittery shades such as Conker and Bark were fine but shades like Cappuccino took a lot of building up.

Although this isn't ideal, the shadows are still very easy to blend and I'm sure that the more 'sheer' colours will be useful for days when I want a more natural look. 


Apart from the lack of colour payoff from some of the shadows, I am pretty impressed with this palette - especially as it was only £8.99! I think this a great price for so many colours at such good quality. I'd definitely recommend it, but maybe choose a different version as I've heard the pigmentation is better in the other palettes.

As always, I hope you enjoyed this post! Remember to follow me on Bloglovin' (link in the sidebar) for more beauty posts and to say hello in the comments :)

Amy x

Where to find me;


No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog